Corona-crisis in Germany: 119 people have already died, 28.981 are infected with the Coronavirus. Worldwide, more than 300,000 cases were registered. The public life increasingly to a Standstill. All the information about the Coronavirus please see the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
- The countries Overview: The Live map of the Coronavirus
- The Covid-19-Radar: Figures, facts and extent of the pandemic
- Corona-office hours: here you can Set your questions to Covid-19
- #Corona care: Germany helps a action of FOCUS Online and Burda forward
Dramatic Situation in Spain: soldiers discovered bodies in homes for the elderly
For the disinfection of homes for the elderly in the Wake of the Corona-crisis, the soldiers have discovered in Spain in several residences, the dead seniors. The bodies had obviously stayed longer unnoticed, reported the newspaper "El Mundo", the state TV station RTVE and other media UME on Monday, citing the Military emergency unit.
Transport Minister José Luis Ábalos subsequently confirmed at a press conference in Madrid reports. You have a few information. Where appropriate, the public Prosecutor’s office will record an investigation, Ábalos
Defence Minister Margarita Robles had said ahead of the Reports in the morning, in the TV station Tele5, the soldiers would have seen in the homes of seniors, "the completely leave, if not dead on your Betten" layers. You’ll be against the persons responsible for such abuses in the homes "relentlessly vorgehen". dpa
In the last week, several horror had reports the Spaniard shocked: Within a few days, Monte Hermoso died in the residence in Madrid for 20 residents in a home in Ciudad Real, there were 15 Deaths. In the case of most of the deceased a Corona were found to be infection. In other old people’s homes in Madrid and all over Spain, many infected senior citizens died.
At the request of a patient safety organization, the public Prosecutor’s office launched an investigation against the home of Monte Hermoso. According to information provided by the Madrid city Council, in addition to the death of at least 75 people – inmates and staff – with the Covid-19 victims were infected in this home pathogens Sars-CoV-2. Relatives of inmates of Monte Hermoso and other homes of the languages of the catastrophic hygienic conditions and lack of protective equipment for nursing staff. In Spain there are already over 2000 people have died of the Coronavirus.
You can also read on the topic of Coronavirus epidemic:
- Opening hours for dm, Aldi or Rewe can when you are shopping for
- German researchers decode important Detail in the Virus Code
- Opening hours of petrol stations and car workshops Overview
- Corona-symptoms: Why you not only on cough and fever, should pay attention to
- British drag: Now Boris Johnson announced drastic measures
- News Ticker to the stock market quake
- Products, services and gimmicks: Sp save in the insulation
Where is Coronavirus? The real-time map showing the spread of the disease
FOCUS Online/Wochit Where occurs Coronavirus on? The real-time map showing the spread of the disease